BBQ CHARCOAL MADE FROM COCONUT SHELLS & NATURAL CHARCOAL
EXQUISITE AND SUSTAINABLE!
Check our natural charcoal at your next BBQ and get a taste for it! The hard coconut shells are not only more energy-efficient in the burning process than wood. After processing the carbonizing our coconut briquettes have an unbeatable carbon content. Trust us, you will notice the difference!
The above-average calorific value and the very long glow time make our BBQ charcoal unbeatable from an economic point of view. Furthermore, the charcoal remains less ash and have a compact and practical packaging.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE COCONUT CHARCOAL IN SUM:
- 100 % Bio
- High carbon content
- No trees are cut down for this product
- Pure waste product made from coconut shells charcoal
- Less formation of ash
- Long glow time up to 6 hours, up to 13 hours in smokers
- 150° – 200°C more heat than conventional wooden charcoal
- Perfect storeable due a beneficial shape of packaging